Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Can't Handle the Truth!

I really love my job. I really do! What else could you be doing that pays you to help women with their "girls" for 6 to 8 hours a day? Perverts R Us, that's what.

But one of the major downsides of my job has been breaking the truth to women. I have a lot of women that come to me looking for help, but when I give them my honest, trained, professional advice, they deny it!

A few days ago I had a woman come in who was quite large, and when I asked her if there was anything I could help her find, she asked me where the 34DD bras were. Now, if you've read this, you know that this means you'll be small around, but you'll have large breasts. And while this woman had larger breasts, I can't exactly say she was very little around. But being a good person, I showed her the bras we had in that size and tried to figure out how she could be so deluded.

On occasion I do get a few people that surprise me, and sometime woman can slim towards the waist, distorting my measurements, but it's a rare, and easily fixed occurance.

I asked if she had been fitted.
"Not in years!"
Was she sure of her size?
"Absolutely positive."
Had she ever experienced problems like a tight band, or a small cup?
"All the time, but no bra is comfortable."
Would she like to be fitted?
"No thanks, this is fine!"

FINE MY PANTS LOVING ASS.

After a few more minutes of trying to coerce her into a larger size, she finally left, purchasing two bras.
Two 34DD bras, to be exact.

So my dears, my lovely, lovely readers, if someone tried to help you with this sort of thing, let them!
If your bra is not fitting right, it's probably not the right size.

Help me, to help you.

So here's some basic tips:
If your band feels tight, go up a band.
If your cup feels small, go up a cup.
If both feel wrong, either fit yourself or get fitted.
Underwire is your friend.
If you don't like your size, try a minimizer.
Padding doesn't always mean push up.
LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO TRY TO HELP YOU.

And finally, don't be ashamed.
Your bra size is not something to be ashamed of, or saddened by. Everyone is different, and there is no shame in that!
LOVE YOUR BREASTS!

Booblogger rant over!
(OYO)

No comments:

Post a Comment