Friday, April 29, 2011

Bacon Friday: Bacon Toothpaste

I hate trying to eat breakfast after I brush my teeth.
Yet, it never occurs to me to just wait, and brush my teeth after.
But now, in an effort to avoid the nasty after taste of fake bubble gum and mint, bacon toothpaste has hit the market.

Best idea ever, or best idea ever?

I'd rather end my teethbrushing with the delcious smoky taste of bacon in my mouth then gross normal bubble gum or nasty mint.

I think the world would be a better place if we all brushed with bacon toothpaste. Just saying.


(OYO)
Booblogger out! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I also hate getting toothpaste on my black shirts, so make it black bacon toothpaste. That way, if you get it on your black shirt, it will look as if you didn't even stain it at all!
    - Rigo

    ReplyDelete