Monday, April 25, 2011

Snuggies

I hate Snuggies.
No, I'm serious.
I hate them with the passion of a thousand burning suns, and I'd like to see what a thousand burning suns would do to a Snuggie.
To me, a Snuggie is something worn by someone who has never seen a trenchcoat, or is incredibly lazy, and really hates moving their blanket for four seconds.
The only real good I see in them, is sometimes they look long enough that if you try to walk with one, you'll trip and fall, and look like a giant ass in a blanket with sleeves, like the person in the video below.


Video looks totally staged, but is still somehow completely satisfying.

And the only other good thing?
The Snuggie Sutra.
This is exactly what it sounds like, and is truly a wonderful read.
"You have a Snuggie. You have sex. This was inevitable."
You can view a few of the positions online here.
Th Amish Curtain is a personal favorite.
Thank you Lex Friedman and Megan Morrison, for turning something I hate into a satirical sutra book.
It makes my life better.

What's your favorite? Any Snuggie lovers out there?
(OYO)
Booblogger out!


No comments:

Post a Comment