Friday, December 16, 2011

The Delightful Sucker

I got to talk to one of my old teachers today, and he told me that he and his wife read my blog, and that reminded me that I should probably start writing it again, so here I am.

"Guess who's back, back again.

Shady's back."

No he's not, it's just me.

Anyways, I was on pictureisnotrelated.com, which I very much enjoy, and I ran across this gem.

Can you imagine someone using this in public?

"Oh, hello respectable looking man in a park, what have you got there? Oh, a nipple on top of a soda can, very classy. 
Children, get behind me."

I would run away from them.
There's probably some Freudian theory behind this product.
Because he liked his mom?
And she had boobs?
Get it?


Anyhow, I'll work on posting more!
(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment