Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Haha, Silly Girls. I Will End You.

Today was rough. We decided to completely change the layout of the lingerie area, and everything was like, "I don't want to go there, so I'm gonna break and throw bras all over the floor" and everyone was like, "Oh snap, bras on the floor, what should we do about that?"

Answer?

PICK THEM UP. DON'T JUST LOOK AT THEM CONFUSEDLY.
THAT HELPS NO ONE.

But yeah, anyways. Everyone and everything was like, being insane.
So when a bunch of prostitots showed up, (YES, I SAID PROSTITOTS. LIKE BABY PROSTITUTES, LIKE BROOKE SHIELDS IN "PRETTY BABY") and they were all like, "OH MY GOD, DID YOU KNOW MY BOOBS ARE LIKE, A 36 D? OH MY GOD, ISN'T THAT AWESOME, THEY'RE SO BIG." I was like, NO SHUT UP.

So I looked over, and this girl was seriously a B cup at most.
And she was wearing a push up bra.
Don't try to lie to me, I know my stuff.

So that gave me a good laugh in the midst of all the craziness.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment