Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Creams to Make Your Boobs Bigger, Do They Work?

I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but on the market there are some creams that claim they can cause your bust to grow.
I'm super skeptical, because there's very few things that can actually make your boobs grow, and I doubt creams are really the best option.

Anyways, a study conducted by the boob job experts at Cosmetic Surgery Guru was.... inconclusive.

WHAT NO WAY
Duh, weirdos.

Anyways, the expensive cream basically just smelled nice and made the participants boobs really soft, which is nice, but didn't noticeably increase bust size.

The second one also smelled nice, but apparently did cause some change.
Mostly just local swelling though, which I think is negligible. It's called period swelling ladies, it happens.

Anyways, creams?
No thank you, I don't need my boobs any bigger. However if you are looking to increase your cup size, I would personally recommend the slap technique. Or if you don't want to get slapped by an old Asian disco lady, just let someone grope you. If you stimulate the nerves often enough, they will swell, and maybe even grow a little bit.

So hats off to all the ladies letting random people grope them.
If you can't find anyone, feel free to give me a call. ;D

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment