Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mud Wrestling, it's Gonna Make Your Boobs Explode

Remember my post about how that lady got shot with a paintball gun and her implant exploded?
And how Sharon Osbourne's just exploded for now reason?

Well now we can add mud wrestling to the list of things that causes awkward implant explosion.

Apparently there's this Swedish tv show called "Djungelns Drottning" ('Queen of the Jungle')and it's like... Survivor with only hot chicks in the jungle where one of the competitions is mud wrestling.
I need to find this channel.


Anyhow Blogger Lina Hellqvist, 24, is one of ten "beautiful big city girls" competing on the show, and she was part of the wild mud wrestling scene. It apparently got out of control, and ended up causing her implant in her right breast to dislodge.

"It was totally insane. It just burst," she told the Expressen newspaper.

"The other girls were also worried and wondered what was wrong. It was really unpleasant."

NO KIDDING. YOUR BOOBS BASICALLY EXPLODED.

If I was on that show, I would have been like, "Nope! I'm done, the end. Screw the jungle and mud wrestling. I like my boobs not exploded, thank, bye."

She's currently waiting to undergo reconstructive surgery. 

Ugh, that just creeps me out. You're wrestling some chick in some mud in the jungle, and her boobs just deflates and she starts screaming. What exactly are you supposed to do in that situation?

I'll tell you what I'd do, run like hell.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment