Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's March Madness!

And I don't care.

Because to be perfectly honest with you, I don't really know what that means, and no one has explained it to me.

Something to do with brackets? I think I used those in my construction class one time. They were cool, but everyone else seems to think they're like... super awesome.
I wasn't impressed.


Anyways, some of you may have noticed, (or probably didn't because you don't care) I haven't updated in a long time. I don't know if you remember this, but I'm like, crazy busy. I have two jobs you know. And go to school. And have a social life. And I like to sleep. That doesn't leave much time for blogging. I'm working on that, I promise.

I was brought to the realization that I should blog more when I found myself home yesterday, with no school and no work. After posting approximately 50+ pictures and videos of cats on my very good friends facebook page, I realized I needed help.

Or something else to occupy my time. Then I remembered this existed.

And that's the story of why I'm updating.

Also, here's a picture of a cat.

Haha, soup cat.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment