Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm Sorry, Your Nickname is Hilarious

So I like to do research on boobs every once in a while, but I really only find interesting things by really digging around.

And today while searching through a mass of very classily named adult sites, I found out that there's been two sports players with the apparently well known nickname of "Boob".

Boob Darling: "Bernard "Boob" Darling (born November 18, 1903) was an American football player. He played his entire five year career with the Green Bay Packers and was inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame in 1970."

Boob Fowler: "Joseph Chester "Boob" Fowler (November 11, 1900 – October 8, 1988) was a Major League Baseball shortstop. He played for the Cincinnati Reds (1923–1925) and Boston Red Sox (1926)."

Now I'm not super big into sports, but I know what locker room talk is like, and I bet that's a joke that never got old.

"Hey guys, I was in the shower and I saw Boob."
"No way, there's a dame in there?"
"Naw, just Boob Darling."

Now I'm just imagining guys in towels laughing really hard and slapping their knees.

Haha, those were the days.
I wonder how you get a nickname like that in sports.
Anyone know the back story?

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment