Thursday, May 26, 2011

Boob Coolers, Freezer Packs For Your Boobs

You have really dry nipples.
I'm not discriminating, I'm just letting you know. Nipples are a very dry part of the body.
And when you're nursing, that tends to get even worse.
Apparently they can get so dry that they start to crack.
Eww....
Also, crackly nipples sounds like a tea time cookie.
Nipple crispies?
I'm gonna put a copyright on that.

But Sherri Frushon has come up with "Boob Coolers", which are basically mini freezer packs that you pop right on into your nursing bra to help give your little nursing nippies some relief.
They're even advertised as reusable, "You can reuse your Boob Coolers after nursing is completed. Use for kids lunches, keeps sipper cup cold, toss into picnic basket, etc."
Your kids will really appreciate that. I love when my mother alternates her nipple cooling pads with my lunch box cooler.
They are eco friendly though, and made with "Couture mommy fabrics", whatever that means.

(OYO)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment