Friday, May 20, 2011

Bacon Friday, A Father's Day Bacon Basket

Just in time for Father's Day!
Baconfreak.com, which is one of my new favorite places ever, has a basket designed to give your favorite father figure a delicious bacon-y gift basket.


Picture from Baconfreak.com

This delicious basket features:
1 bag of  French Market coffee
2 pounds of "Big Daddy Bacon"
1 pound of Rocco's Private Reserve Cajun Sausage
1 Pound of Boss Hogs Center Sliced Ham
Boss Hog Bacon Pancake Mix
Uncle Sam's Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
Uncle Sam's Blueberry Syrup
1 bottle of bacon seasoning

Uhm, I think I need to go become a father so someone can get this for me.
Hello future children, please give me this now!

Also, my dad thinks my bacon obsession is weird, so when I get this for him, and he doesn't want it, I guess I'll just have to take it for myself....

(OYO)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment