Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Boob Tattoo is Promoting... WoW?

I promised to make up my absence with you, and I couldn't think of a better way then this little gem I've been waiting to show you.

People get tattoos for lots of reasons. But in this case, this tattoo is purely for money.
To be more specific, 500,000 dollars.
 This amount was paid by a website called myMMOShop.com, which sells WoW gold, to Russian adult film star Anna Morgan (pictured below) to tattoo the companies logo and url on her breasts.
Picture from rt.com
She's agreed to not alter the tattoo for two years, and that will have ended last month. No news on whether it's been removed or not, but I don't think that's a tattoo I would keep on my boobs.
Especially if I was going to be doing adult films. Which was exactly their plan.
Draw in all the Russian creepers, and people who like foreign chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment