Tuesday, June 14, 2011

That Natural, Nipply Look

You know what's cool?
Nipples.
Lots of things have them. Men, women, baby bottles, lots of animals. They're handy little buggers attached to your body.
But most of us aren't like, "hey, check out my super cool nips. Sometimes when it's cold, I use them to slice through cheese. It's a cool party trick."
But for those of you who are into that sort of thing, maybe I can interest you in the "Nipple Bra".
That's right.
A bra with nipples on it.
Picture from Poorlydressed.failblog.org
Cause yours just aren't good enough.
Now, when I buy bras, I tend to lean towards the kind that conceal all that mumbo jumbo, but if you want that perky, nipply look, here's a good alternative.
Which is hopefully just missing decimal points in the price, because no fake nipples should cost that much.

Mine were free.

(OYO)
Booblogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment