Monday, October 3, 2011

Food and Boobs, I'm Inspired by You

I had my first day off in quite a while, even though I had to go to school, so I took a little inspiration from yesterday post about Food and Boobs, and went on a Foob adventure of my own.

Crispy honey chipotle chicken crispers, loaded mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and strawberry lemonade.
Chicken quesadilla with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
As you may have noticed, the second pair of boobs are not mine. That's my very good friend.
Later, we went to get some ice cream.
Strawberry ice cream with fresh strawberries, graham cracker pieces, and whipped cream in a chocolate dipped bowl.

Something in the form of a milk shake, cause I was distracted when she ordered it.
This was fun! I should do this for all my meals from now on.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment