Monday, October 3, 2011

Holly Madison, She's Got Boob Insurance

Holly Madison used to date Hugh Hefner, and she was on that show, "The Girls Next Door".
Also, she's insured her boobs.
Like, those are the top three things I will associate with her in my brain.

Recently, Holly decided since she isn't dating Hugh anymore, she needs to be financially safe in case her boobs explode, or she loses her position headlining for the Vegas act "Peepshow"

So she insured her breasts for a million dollars.

Picture from hollywoodpix.net

"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets. I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now." 

Awh, it's not your personality?

Sorry, that was mean. But, in my defense, her boobs are fake.
Just saying.

Also, what exactly is expected to happen to her boobs? Is it like the girl in London, who got shot in the boob? I guess that's one possibility.

She apparently went through Lloyds of London for the insurance policy, which is obviously the best Insurance company ever. I want to work there.
Also, kind of want to get mine insured too.
Thoughts?

(oYo)
Booblogger

2 comments:

  1. My thought is that you should insure your breasts. Maybe invest in them- put 300 dollars aside in an account that will accrue like, idk, 12% interest every year over the next 50 years. Then you will have 2,100 dollars, which, though it isn't much, you can use that to help pay for implants or a sag reduction surgery- assuming that your breasts sag within that 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna say they probably will, just because gravity is still a thing. That's not a bad idea though, and I don't need as much as she did, cause I didn't have to pay to get my boobs. =)

    ReplyDelete