Friday, October 28, 2011

Snooki, She Wears Two Bras in Lieu of a Boob Job

I do not like Jersey Shore.
Or even New Jersey.

And I especially don't like Snooki.

Recently she shared her personal way around getting a boob job, while still getting the appearance of fake boobs.

Picture from ll-media.tmz.com
Wear two bras.

Brilliant Snooki. Thank you for imparting your wisdom upon us.

"I encourage women to wear two bras. It look like you have fake boobies if you're scared to get surgery or don't want to."

Also, are you supposed to wear two bras of the same size?
Your instructions are not detailed.

She did gain respect points by saying this as well, "Snooki's definitely not a role model - Snooki's just there to have fun in life - Nicole, I would say, I can be a role model. I'm very strong, independent and I'm loveable, I guess."

So my real question is, does Snooki wear two bras, or does Nicole?
Alter ego's are making my brain hurt.

Just go to Bangkok and let that lady slap you around.
I bet they could use the footage in the show and everything.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment