Monday, September 12, 2011

Lollipop Chainsaw, Boobs Versus Zombies

I don't do many posts on games, but this is going to have be an exception.

For those of you who know me in real life, I love zombies.
I am totally prepared for the Apocalypse, and I have already stocked up on tactical bacon.
And this game combines zombies as well as boobs.
More specifically, cheerleader boobs.

Juliet Starling is a cheerleader who basically uses her awesome cheerleading moves to kick some serious zombie ass.
Picture from youtube.com
It's basically one of the best games ever. Gratuitous boob and butt shots, plus zombies getting their asses kicked. Not to mention, Juliet has got a mouth of her. Video is NSFW.


It may not be suitable for work, but it certainly is awesome.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment