Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras, Now With More Fake Boobs

I LOVE Toddlers and Tiaras.
Believe me, it's not a choice. I don't want to love it. But I do.
It's such a fabulous demonstration of some of the worlds most batshit parents, and the absolute wreckage that occurs with most beauty show pageants.
But this....

This crosses the line.
Picture from tvnz.co.nz
This is four year old Maddy Jackson, dressed as Dolly Parton, and sporting the same assets.
The child is literally wearing boob, and butt, pads.
Now, Toddlers and Tiaras has never been the most... I don't know, natural show.
Parents smear their children with fake tan lotion, give them false eyelashes, hair extensions, anything and everything to put their child on top.
But this is just...

Weird.

Maddy's mother and grandmother support the use of the extra padding, claiming any of the prize money will go towards he education.
Yeah, because lots of pageant queens go on to college.
I mean, some do, but seriously guys? Come on. You're a GRANDMA for gods sake. My grandma would have whooped my ass. Except it would have been hard through all the padding.

Maddy's mother said on the Today show that, "When she wears the fake boobs and the fake butt, it's just like extra bonus."

Extra bonus of what? Child molesters following your child's pageant career?
You need some help lady.

But the judges gave Maddy's who good scores, saying she "looked the part" and that it was "cute".
She won prizes for Best Hair, as well as Most Photogenic.

What is the world coming to?

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment