Monday, September 19, 2011

Maggie Q, She Burnt Her Boobs

Maggie Q is one of the assassins on Nikita, who also happens to be pretty hot.

Picture from tvseriesactress.com
And, since she is playing an assassin, she shoots a lot of guns.
Prop guns mind you, but that stuff can be dangerous.

Quote, "I was filming a scene for Nikita a few days ago where I was shooting a gun. The bullets shot out to the right and one went into my bra, and I got boob burns."

She found the silver lining to the burn saying, "My boobs were so swollen I went up a cup size - not bad!"

This has got to be the most painful way to go up a cup size.
Please don't go shooting yourself in the boobs with prop guns to try and make your boobs bigger. There has to be some kind of health risk there.

(oYo)
Booblogger

1 comment:

  1. Maggie Q
    No need to make any upgrades
    You're already terrific!!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete