Friday, September 30, 2011

IT'S BEEN A YEAR

One year ago today, at this very same time, I wrote my very first post for this blog.
I promised posts on cupcakes, dinosaurs, barracudas, and Chuck Norris.
Some of the more observant of my readers will note that nothing has been written on those topics.
I have however written some thrilling posts on the iLoo, Microsoft's biggest disaster, and one on the Nobel Peace Prize origin.
I've even had a guest post on why Boob is the Breast Word Out There.

I've done posts for Bacon Friday unreligiously, I've even had a couple 1,000 Ways to Die posts.

My point?
Is a nipple.

Just kidding.
My point is, I want to thank all of you for reading, and for all your support! You guys at the band in the big bra of my life.

Keep reading! It can only get better from here.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment