Thursday, September 1, 2011

Britney and Lady Gaga, Gettin' it on at the VMA's!

So, a good bit of my posts has been on celebrities lately, and that's fine, and generally they've had something to do with their breasts.
Like, Lady Gaga, taking her bra off to promote the VMA's.
Britney's potential breast leveling surgery.

But this one doesn't have much to do with breasts, but a lot to do with both of the aforementioned ladies, one of which was dressed in drag at the time of the incident.
Raise your hand if you remember when Britney and Madonna made out.

Cause I know I do. And apparently, I'm not the only one. When Britney went on stage to receive the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award from Jo Calderone (Lady Gaga's male alter ego from You & I), Jo started putting the moves on Britney.

Yes folks, if you didn't see it with your own eyes, Britney is making out with other female celebrities again.

Picture from media.zenfs.com


Britney seems pretty surprised, and a little freaked out by the whole thing, and Jo just keeps creepin' on her. Oh, Hollywood. How I love you.

Anyhow, you can click here to see the video because I can't find it on youtube. It's worth watching.

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment