Friday, September 16, 2011

Temperature Equalizing Bras, Now Your Boobs Can Be All One Temperature

Remember how I posted about the nifty boob coolers?

The ones you just pop right on into your bra for instant temperature relief?

Well, the brand Amoena Mia, has another solution.
Picture from amoenamia.com

They recently debuted their Comfort+ technology, which is basically a fabric called Outlast®, which is "densely saturated with micro capsules that regulate and balance fluctuations in body temperature."

 I think that's pretty awesome, especially with Winter on the fast track towards us. I hate when my boobs get cold, so I may have to actually get one of these to keep them warm. Or just regulated, I guess.

You can read more about the technology here.
Go forth and be regular.

(oYo)
Boologger

No comments:

Post a Comment