Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Put on Your Pink Bra Campaign

Cam
Picture from susablo.blogspot.com
You might be asking, is this chick part of the campaign?
The answer, no.
But, I am well aware that sex sells, so she's gonna do me the favor of being eye candy for this post.

Anyhow, on to the news. This Thursday, at 6 pm in Florida, people will gather for the "Making Strides" noncompetitive 5K which will raise funds and awareness for breast cancer.

The "Put on Your Pink Bra" is more specific to the fashion show that will also happen at the event, with survivors and supporters wearing pink bras, decorated for the event.

I'm hoping for pictures, and at least a few models who look like our lovely lady up top.

Off to go try and find a pink bra, because I actually don't think I own one.
(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment