Monday, August 22, 2011

Kirsten Dunst, "My Boobs Are Too Big For This Video Game!"

So, funny thing. I was looking a little more into Kirsten Dunst's boobs, and found that in 2004 she requested that her animated breasts be reduced in the Spiderman 2 game.

“I got to approve the video game, the way she looks," Dunst said. "They made her boobs gigantic. I was like, 'Tone down the boobs, please!' It was a little ridiculous.”


Picture from Virginmedia.com
Which is funny, because now she is apparently super ok with her breasts. Which is good, because everyone should be ok with their breasts.
Video games are notorious for having exaggerated frontal assets though, so if she was surprised, I would laugh.

Which by the way, I have a few posts that will be showing up on that subject later.

(oYo)
Booblogger out to play Spiderman 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment