Monday, August 22, 2011

National Go Topless Day 2011

Dear God, I love that this is a thing.
I would have been participating, but I had to work. And I have to say, the aren't super approving of toplessness there.

Early yesterday, hordes of people gathered on Venice Beach, and all over the nation, to protest the fact that woman are still not legally allowed to walk around topless. Which by the way, sucks face. Because bikini top tan lines suck ultimate ass.

Apparently, they're going to march topless in front of the White House on the 26th of this month, 2 days before my birthday, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate.

You can read more about the protest on Gotopless.org

Also, here's a bunch of videos of the topless protesters, some with pasties on, some dudes in bikini tops, and some words that are not good for virgin ears.

Enjoy the gratuitous breasts!

(oYo)
Booblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment