Monday, August 22, 2011

Kirsten Dunst Wants You to Know Her Boobs Are Big

I've had a lot of celebrity posts lately, what with Lady GaGa and Olivia Wilde and Britney Spears.  

And now we're just gonna add Kirsten Dunst to the list. Apparently when she was in an interview with Elle magazine, she decided it was necessary that everyone be reminded that she has large boobs, and absolutely no body image problems.

In her recent movie Melancholia, she apparently does a few nude scenes, and she has no problem with it.

“I didn’t work out beforehand, it was all very natural. I don’t have any real body issues. I never really overeat, I shed weight in the summer, put it on in the winter. I love my snaggle fangs, they give me character and character is sexy.”


Picture from fimho.com, and is no longer a picture of Avril Lavigne.


I never really thought she had snaggle fangs, and then I googled it. And she kind of does sometimes.
She's attractive though.

And she does have a pretty nice rack.

Picture from Thoughts.com
“Yes, I do have big boobs. People don’t realize because I cover up a lot, but they are there. Big boobs.”

I think I need to go watch Spiderman again.
(oYo)
Booblogger out.

2 comments:

  1. The top picture is Avril Lavigne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha, good catch! This is why Google is an unreliable source. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete