Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Back! Again!

Ok, not gonna lie, I've been back for a little while. But I've had a lot of stuff to unpack, so get off my back. I got to go to Canada and hang out with my busty international friends, and pick up some super awesome boob shot glasses and a T-shirt printed with a bunch of naked chicks knockers.
Pictures later, when I find my camera cord.
I also got to wander around in New York for a while, and you know what they say about New York girls.
Actually, I don't know if they say anything about them, but if they did, it would involve their impressive breasts and generally rude attitude.
Just kidding they were all pretty chill.
Anyhow, I'm drafting another post right now, and I think you will all enjoy it, especially if you liked my post about Boobicide.
Much love!

Booblogger
(OYO)

No comments:

Post a Comment